Cemex Careers | Apply For Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst Jobs At Cemex Careers Portal. Cemex Jobs | Jobs at Cemex | Jobs in Cemex | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Cemex Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Cemex Philippines | Cemex Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst Jobs | Cemex Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Cemex Philippines | Vacancies At Cemex | Philippines Gov Jobs
Cemex Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Cemex Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Cemex Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Cemex Released A Hiring Notification For Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst Position. And You All Know Cemex Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Cemex And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Cemex Careers Apply For Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst Jobs In Makati
Cemex Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Cemex Becouse Recently Cemex Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst Jobs In Cemex Philippines. This Position Hired For Makati Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 32352 per month For Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst Position
Summery Of Cemex Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst Jobs Makati | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Cemex
Hiring Position :- Procurement Continuous Improvement Analyst
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 32352 per month
Apply On:- jobs.cemex.com
Cemex Careers | Job Description
- Implementation and monitoring of continuous improvement Procurement projects and initiatives, ensuring that they are completed on a timely manner and within budget.
- Monitor Procurement KPIs, review trends and coordinate reporting with Procurement Regional Team.
- Review existing Procurement processes and implement improvements leading to Lean Procurement to enable a more agile Procurement team and ensuring alignment with global Procurement policies.
- Support the global sustainability program of Procurement, ensuring that the major suppliers are accredited to our sustainability program, and that global targets defined are met.
- Support the global health and safety (H&S) program of Procurement, ensuring that the major suppliers are accredited to our H&S program, and that global targets defined are met.
- Implement Lean Procurement in Philippines
- Review, identify and coordinate within Procurement and with the other business areas, either local, regional or global, on reviewing and improving existing operational processes affecting Procurement, to improve efficiencies, minimize cost, enhance productivity and have a lean Procurement.
Lean Procurement implementation and tracking
- Implement full process of Lean Manufacturing in Procurement area, including training, project implementation, audits, etc. 5S, LSW, TWI, kaizen, etc.
Sustainability Program and Safety Contractors Management
- Be in charge of coordinating the Global Procurement Programs inside the Philippines, including management of relations with other departments involve (safety, operations, etc.)
- Support the implementation of Procurement initiatives to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of the projects.
Training and Development
- Maintain the documentation of the Procurement user guides, process flows and others, ensuring that existing documentation are available to Procurement users for training and guidance
- Design and generate reports that will help the department in the analysis/evaluation of information from the various Procurement tools that are available.
- Engineering courses preferred (Industrial engineering ideal)
- Fresh graduates are ok
- Procurement background is not essential but ideal
- Manufacturing background is a plus
- Above average communication skills
- Willing to work in Makati
- Can start ASAP