Course Hero Careers | Apply For Group Manager – Customer Experience Jobs At Course Hero Careers Portal. Course Hero Jobs | Jobs at Course Hero | Jobs in Course Hero | Jobs in Course Hero Philippines | Jobs at Course Hero Philippines | Course Hero Group Manager – Customer Experience Jobs | Course Hero Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Course Hero Philippines | Vacancies At Course Hero | Course Hero Careers | Philippines Jobs | Philippines Careers | Philippines Gov Jobs
Course Hero Careers | Course Hero Jobs / Vacancies
Course Hero Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Course Hero Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Course Hero Released A Hiring Notification For Group Manager – Customer Experience Position. And You All Know Course Hero Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Course Hero And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Course Hero Careers Apply For Group Manager – Customer Experience Jobs In Manila
Course Hero Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Course Hero Becouse Recently Course Hero Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Group Manager – Customer Experience Jobs In Course Hero Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of 194806.00 per year For Group Manager – Customer Experience Position
Summery Of Course Hero Group Manager – Customer Experience Jobs Manila
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Course Hero
Hiring Position :- Group Manager – Customer Experience
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 194806.00 per year
Apply On:- www.coursehero.com
Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Group Manager for Customer Experience who will oversee the day-to-day Course Hero Customer Support Services provided by EMAPTA Philippines. The Group Manager for Customer Experience Group will ensure that the department achieves operational targets for cost, quality, and speed by ensuring teams know what is expected of them, motivated, and have what they need to be successful in their roles. As the Group Manager, you will manage in-house teams and contractors who work primarily remotely. This will involve managing team leads and supervising team members across various functions in multiple work shifts.
The Customer Experience Manager ensures that the entire team is aware of the combined goals, establishes operations objectives, and conducts regular meetings to improve productivity and accuracy.
This role will collaborate with managers from other groups to develop, implement and evaluate projects initiated
by the Management Team or business.
Note: This is a full-time employment (fully remote). Candidates must be based in the Philippines.
Leadership and Management
- Scale the team by assisting in recruitment, hiring, and screening of applicants.
- Build company culture and values by engaging employees in creating a safe, fun, and positive work environment.
- Manage leads across multiple functions by establishing communication rhythm and feedback loop.
- Contribute to organization success by implementing projects initiated by the management in a timely manner.
- Provide timely employee support by working closely with CH HQ team and Emapta management team.
- Set employees for success by providing them relevant training, career opportunity growth, feedback, and necessary support to meet their daily and weekly goals.
- Develop team members by providing coaching and mentoring, guidance & support as needed; ensuring time used is strategic and efficient and identifying career skills that can be fostered and incorporated into current work.
- Develop and maintain onboarding programs by working with the Learning and Development team and subject matter experts.
- Attain group service level agreements by ensuring employee schedules and resources are organized and available.
- Increase operational efficiency and productivity by implementing process improvements and quality assurance audits.
- Build a repository of job aid materials by developing and maintaining process, training documents, standards, and project information.
- Monitor customer satisfaction, team quality and throughput trends and strategize to create action plans and incorporate learnings into training and initiatives as needed
- Keep business owners and relevant teams up to date with the group performance by providing weekly operational service level reports and updates.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Has relevant industry training or certification
- At least 3+ year(s) of experience in the same or similar role.
- Has been involved in managing a customer experience team that supports clients, handling projects, resource scheduling, setting metrics and monitoring team compliance
- Comfortable working with computers – experience with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Hangouts); are a must, preferable to have used: Jira, Slack, Asana, ZenDesk, Braintree or similar tools
- Excellent communication skills (articulate and logical thought process)
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A positive attitude with outstanding work ethic
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details and accuracy (Analytical & critical thinking)
- Solutions-oriented and results focused
- Has entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work from home
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Join us on our mission!