FiltaGlobal Careers | Apply Digital Specialist Jobs At FiltaGlobal Careers Portal. FiltaGlobal Jobs | Jobs at FiltaGlobal | Jobs in FiltaGlobal | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in FiltaGlobal Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at FiltaGlobal Philippines | FiltaGlobal Executive Project Admin Coordinator Jobs | FiltaGlobal Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In FiltaGlobal Philippines | Vacancies At FiltaGlobal | Philippines Gov Jobs
FiltaGlobal Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
FiltaGlobal Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In FiltaGlobal Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That FiltaGlobal Released A Hiring Notification Digital Specialist Position. And You All Know FiltaGlobal Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With FiltaGlobal And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
FiltaGlobal Careers Apply Digital Specialist Jobs In Iloilo City
FiltaGlobal Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In FiltaGlobal Becouse Recently FiltaGlobal Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply Digital Specialist Jobs In FiltaGlobal Philippines. This Position Hired For Iloilo City Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 26369.00 per month Digital Specialist Position
Summery Of FiltaGlobal Executive Project Admin Coordinator Jobs Iloilo City | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- FiltaGlobal
Hiring Position :- Digital Specialist
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 26369.00 per month
Apply On:- filtaglobal.com
FiltaGlobal Careers | Job Description
- Come and join the top-notch Bike Retailer of Brisbane, Queensland which is well known as the leading cycling provider in the Australian region.
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month (with Covid Insurance coverage).
- Turn your commute to longer rest and enjoy a Work-from-home set-up!
- Worry no more about the equipment, Laptop will be provided by the company.
- The ideal candidate should have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work with a high-speed internet connection at home.
About the Company
They are the top-notch Bike Retailer in Brisbane, Queensland. Well known as the leading cycling provider in the Australian region, they provide BMX and Mountain bikes, Scooters, and accessories. They are in demand in the marketplace that provides the utmost customer experience.
About the Role
The ideal applicant is a dynamic and driven individual who has proven digital marketing and eCommerce skills and a passion for – or a desire to learn – mountain biking, cycling and other outdoor sports & adventures.
- Assist in the management of activity across paid channels, including but not limited to:
- Google Ads + YouTube
- Facebook/Instagram (Meta)
- Assist in strategy development to drive traffic and conversions to prioritised categories.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of the new brand accounts across platforms.
- Assist with the monitoring and optimisation of digital performance across all the brands.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop integrated digital marketing and content plans throughout the year.
- Monitor and optimise products and their categories in Google Merchant Centre.
- Develop, manage, and oversee the onsite visual merchandising strategy and eCommerce campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day site merchandising to best present ‘top sellers’ and promotions to maximise conversions.
- Use various tools to measure and report on price competitiveness.
- In conjunction with the marketing & IT teams, analyse online analytics and generate recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Quality check of new and existing product pages and categories to ensure accurate representation and improve customer experience.
- At least three years of experience in PPC advertising and digital marketing.
- Google Shopping experience for an online retail website (bonus points for experience with Google Merchant Centre).
- Experience with a range of marketing & analytics tools, including but not limited to, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta Ads Manager, etc.
- You are highly confident and fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven mindset.
- You are agile, proactive, and a critical thinker.
- Confident in working with stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
Nice to Have
- eCommerce or Search Marketing agency background.
As a Digital Specialist, you will be successful in the role if you have the passion that thrives in the digital marketing and eCommerce industry. You are someone who can work efficiently in a remote setup—not confined on what his/her current knowledge but willing to adapt to new technologies that the project requires.
- HMO for yourself (with Covid Insurance coverage) and one dependent within the first month.
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation).
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation.
- Birthday cake on your birthday.
- Year-round employee support for professional needs by employee experience specialists.
- Career guidance and growth sessions.
- Education & training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations with certificates.
- Internet allowance
- 7:00 am to 4:00 pm – Manila Time – Monday to Friday (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast-track your application, complete your application online and connect with Dey Reyes on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/deyreyes/ and Darlene Dela Cruz at https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlndc/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Christmas gift
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 13th month salary