Glacier Megafridge Careers | Apply For Assistant Inventory Manager Jobs At Glacier Megafridge Careers Portal. Glacier Megafridge Jobs | Jobs at Glacier Megafridge | Jobs in Glacier Megafridge | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Glacier Megafridge Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Glacier Megafridge Philippines | Glacier Megafridge Assistant Inventory Manager Jobs | Glacier Megafridge Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Glacier Megafridge Philippines | Vacancies At Glacier Megafridge | Philippines Gov Jobs
Glacier Megafridge Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Glacier Megafridge Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Glacier Megafridge Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Glacier Megafridge Released A Hiring Notification For Assistant Inventory Manager Position. And You All Know Glacier Megafridge Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Glacier Megafridge And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Glacier Megafridge Careers Apply For Assistant Inventory Manager Jobs In Taguig
Glacier Megafridge Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Glacier Megafridge Becouse Recently Glacier Megafridge Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Assistant Inventory Manager Jobs In Glacier Megafridge Philippines. This Position Hired For Taguig Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱187323.00 per year For Assistant Inventory Manager Position
Summery Of Glacier Megafridge Assistant Inventory Manager Jobs Taguig | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Glacier Megafridge
Hiring Position :- Assistant Inventory Manager
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱187323.00 per year
Apply On:- glacier.com.ph
Glacier Megafridge Careers | Job Description
- Monitors inventory & physical count of Stored products/goods/services on a daily basis & or at least once a week.
- Maintains proper documentation of Stored products/goods, and inventory of files &/or documents necessary to establish audit trail for both internal and external interests.
- Prepares daily, weekly & monthly reports on existence, expiry spoilage, wastage, losses of stored products/goods/activities related.
- Ensures timely and accurate submission of inventory reports on daily, week, monthly & yearly basis.
- Ensures that products/goods requested for withdrawal had undergone approvals of clients authorized representative including warehouse department heads prior to dispatch. Likewise, acceptance of products/goods for storage had undergone proper approval from department head.
- Ensures that products/goods are counted, quality checked & accepted by checker/forklift operator before signing & acknowledging acceptance and withdrawal forms.
- Reconciles inventory records vs actual counts vis-a-vis clients’ records. Conduct physical count of products/goods/inventories every 30th of June & 20th December of each year with the present client.
- Updates and maximizes pallet utilization rate at all times.
- Ensures zero or losses or at minimum level at all times.
- Improves warehouse efficiency with efficient handling/management of inventory records & files including role in energy management
- Implements approved financial policies applicable to inventory & monitoring functions as maybe delegated from time to time
- Monitors correct value and quantity of inventories any time
- Other duties inherent to the position and that may be assigned from time to time.
- Manages client and ensure that operation/warehouse division are not hampered in their work flow because of inefficiencies &/or negligence in inventory monitoring.
- Monitors acceptance, withdrawals, deliveries & spoilage or its equivalent and ensure that proper documentation & approvals are obtained at any given time.
- Ensures harmonious working relationship with each department in the company.
- Monitors smooth and efficient workflow among staff and other departments
- Attends regular department’s meeting when required.
- Must be a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Business Administration/ Management, Accounting or equivalent
- At least 1-2 year (s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Required to be computer literate
- Preferably an experience employee specialized in logistics, warehousing or inventory management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Day shift
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay