Global VAT Compliance Careers | Apply For Technology Specialist Jobs At Global VAT Compliance Careers Portal. Global VAT Compliance Jobs | Jobs at Global VAT Compliance | Jobs in Global VAT Compliance | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Global VAT Compliance Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Global VAT Compliance Philippines | Global VAT Compliance Technology Specialist Jobs | Global VAT Compliance Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Global VAT Compliance Philippines | Vacancies At Global VAT Compliance | Philippines Gov Jobs
Global VAT Compliance Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Global VAT Compliance Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Global VAT Compliance Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Global VAT Compliance Released A Hiring Notification For Technology Specialist Position. And You All Know Global VAT Compliance Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Global VAT Compliance And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Global VAT Compliance Careers Apply For Technology Specialist Jobs In Davao City
Global VAT Compliance Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Global VAT Compliance Becouse Recently Global VAT Compliance Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Technology Specialist Jobs In Global VAT Compliance Philippines. This Position Hired For Davao City Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱280594,00 per year For Technology Specialist Position
Summery Of Global VAT Compliance Technology Specialist Jobs Davao City | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Global VAT Compliance
Hiring Position :- Technology Specialist
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱280594,00 per year
Apply On:- www.globalvatcompliance.com
Global VAT Compliance Careers | Job Description
Tax Technology positions for Graduates of Bachelor of Science Information Technology.
Global VAT Compliance (GVC) is a leading provider of tax compliance services based in The Hague, The Netherlands and Davao City, The Philippines. We operate in more than 90 countries in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. We help our clients comply with their VAT obligations through automation and expert advisory.
Global VAT Compliance
GVC is based in The Netherlands and The Philippines. Our office in The Netherlands is responsible for sales and marketing, tax technology solutions, tax advisory, audit support, and client relationship management. Our office in The Philippines is the global delivery center of GVC supporting our clients with VAT compliance services.
Our Philippines office provides tax data processing services and support services in the areas of:
Our Philippine office provides tax data processing services using advanced software and automated solutions. We generate tax data by analyzing and further processing the business data of our clients.
The Tax technology team develops and integrates automation in the core business of GVC. It enables us to provide better service to our clients, raise the level of quality of our output, minimize mistakes, speed up our delivery, cater more clients, save time and resources.
We develop tax technology solutions inhouse (we have a team of 8 developers and 5 tax technology specialists.) We optimize the functionality of software that we source from third parties. Tax technology is an area of rapid growth; it includes:
- Tax workflow systems
- Data integration with our clients
- Calculation engines inhouse and for our clients
- Tax filing solutions and integration with tax portals of the tax authorities globally
- Interaction with our clients
Our clients are multinational companies, e-commerce retailers, and digital services providers. E-commerce (selling products online) and digital services (selling services online) are fast-growing. Many retailers offer the option to buy online. Digital services are offered online, like gaming, streaming, and social media. The market is changing rapidly fueled by the growth of e-commerce and digital services.
What can you expect?
You will start with a basic introduction for one month. After completion,, you will be assigned to the Support Team Tax Technology. You will work closely with our Dutch Tax Technology Team. After four to six months, you will be ready for your position as Regularized Tax Technology staff. During your career, the training will continue to address new developments and to prepare you for the next step. You will have frequent interaction with our team in the Netherlands. We expect from you that you will take responsibility for your assigned tasks with the support of experienced staff (“buddy”) and your team lead.
You entry position depends on relevant experience with the possibility to grow. You may develop your skills in the technical area or take on a leadership role. Everybody starts as trainee; we prefer to grow our own people.
We do employ about 50 tax compliance specialists and support in Davao. Our office is located in Unit 301A, 3rd Floor, Topaz Tower, Damosa I.T. Park, Lanang, Davao City.
Global VAT Compliance is the joined trade name of Global VAT Compliance B.V. registered in the Netherlands and Hartman Business Solutions Inc. registered in the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Candidates who are interested to learn tax technology
- Preferably three to five years’ experience in Information Technology
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute to a fast-growing company
- Accurate, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure and handle short notice tasks
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal and looking for opportunities in international business
- Self-starter who brings both interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software, and programming
- Good organizational and time management skills able to set priorities
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
- Identify the tax portal requirements of the tax authorities
- Develop functional requirements for the Tax Technology Development Team
- Development, testing, and maintenance of our tax technology solutions
- Regular evaluation of our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks and ensuring data storage security.
- Resolve issues on IT systems and relevant software
- Assist in procurement and maintenance of company equipment
- Ensure proper and accurate feedback on technical problems; and coordinate communication between user and other IT staff / groups.
- Ensure conformance with established IT and company policies and procedures; and provides on-call escalation support for advanced issues
What we offer
- Working in a team-oriented environment
- International experience in a fast-growing company
- Continuous learning and development
- Development of skills in different areas of our work
- One-month intensive training
- Six months training on the job (probationary)
- Regularization after successful completion of the training
- Medical Insurance/HMO
- Bonus system depending on performance
- Career opportunities (associate, senior, manager) based on performance
- Being part of a young and dynamic team of professionals
- A workweek of 40 hours in day shift
- Work- Life balance, Company Events, Team Activities
- Application letter
- Updated resume
- Transcript of record
Step 1 – Submission of application letter, resumé, and transcript of records
Please upload your documents via Indeed or submit them via email to [email protected]
Step 2 – Screening and verification of documents
The documents you have provided will be verified
You will be contacted by the management should you qualify for the next step
Step 3 – Initial interview
Two interviews with HR and team leads
Step 4 – Interview and Final selection
Final selection and confirmation
Step 5 –On-site Orientation
Introduction of the company and the team
Due to COVID-19 considerations, we are not accepting walk-in applicants.
All applications will be accommodated online. Interviews will be conducted in the office observing the prescribed corona measures of the government.
Application processing time: One week.