Infosys Limited Careers | Apply For Cloud Engineer Jobs At Infosys Limited Careers Portal. Infosys Limited Jobs | Jobs at Infosys Limited | Jobs in Infosys Limited | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Infosys Limited Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Infosys Limited Philippines | Infosys Limited Cloud Engineer Jobs | Infosys Limited Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Infosys Limited Philippines | Vacancies At Infosys Limited | Philippines Gov Jobs
Infosys Limited Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Infosys Limited Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Infosys Limited Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Infosys Limited Released A Hiring Notification For Cloud Engineer Position. And You All Know Infosys Limited Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Infosys Limited And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Infosys Limited Careers Apply For Cloud Engineer Jobs In Philippines
Infosys Limited Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Infosys Limited Becouse Recently Infosys Limited Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Cloud Engineer Jobs In Infosys Limited Philippines. This Position Hired For Philippines Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 46237.00 per month For Cloud Engineer Position
Summery Of Infosys Limited Cloud Engineer Jobs Philippines | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Infosys Limited
Hiring Position :- Cloud Engineer
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 46237.00 per month
Apply On:- www.infosys.com
Infosys Limited Careers | Job Description
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Role: Cloud Engineer
Short Description: Engineer the next generation of digital products in Cloud. We are looking for a passionate and innovative Cloud Engineer to join our team.
Years of EXP:
Total Experience: 3 to 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Produce clean, consistent and well-organized code to automate infrastructure, builds, deployments and configuration running on the production stack: AWS and/or GCP
· Deploying, configuring, monitoring and supporting distributed production and non-production systems in a cloud environment and have an understanding of security, reliability, scalability and platform management topics
· Pair with Engineers on root cause analysis, post incident reviews and other key service/application support
· Maintaining/ Developing a detailed technical understanding of the cloud architecture and assisting with identifying the appropriate cloud services to support the design for an application or service deployment.
· Assisting other Cloud Engineers with the successful implementation of CI/CD, Cloud infrastructure, monitoring, alerting and other tooling that increases engineering productivity
· Play a key role in maintaining all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
· Provide support via on-call roster as required, this is to ensure Infrastructure is covered by 24/7 technical support and release windows are resourced appropriately
· Identify, receive, triage and act upon events and incidents coming from various services
· 3+ years of related experience in the industry
· Strong communication skills with an ability to relay incident details expeditiously, concisely, and accurately
· Hands-on experience Next generation application delivery and deployment methods, containerization, orchestration, etc.
· Experience with Terraform, Docker, Fastly and Spinnaker
· Hands-on Experience in AWS compute and storage services (AWS Lambda and S3)
· Knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
· Ability to work with geographically disperse teams part of a world-wide operations team
· Experience working with mobile-first products (Native Apps & PWA) is desirable
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus