JG Summit Holdings Careers | Apply For Sustainability Officer Jobs At JG Summit Holdings Careers Portal. JG Summit Holdings Jobs | Jobs at JG Summit Holdings | Jobs in JG Summit Holdings | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in JG Summit Holdings Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at JG Summit Holdings Philippines | JG Summit Holdings Sustainability Officer Jobs | JG Summit Holdings Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In JG Summit Holdings Philippines | Vacancies At JG Summit Holdings | Philippines Gov Jobs
JG Summit Holdings Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
JG Summit Holdings Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In JG Summit Holdings Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That JG Summit Holdings Released A Hiring Notification For Sustainability Officer Position. And You All Know JG Summit Holdings Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With JG Summit Holdings And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
JG Summit Holdings Careers Apply For Sustainability Officer Jobs In Philippines
JG Summit Holdings Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In JG Summit Holdings Becouse Recently JG Summit Holdings Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Sustainability Officer Jobs In JG Summit Holdings Philippines. This Position Hired For Philippines Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 276859.00 per year For Sustainability Officer Position
Summery Of JG Summit Holdings Sustainability Officer Jobs Philippines | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- JG Summit Holdings
Hiring Position :- Sustainability Officer
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 276859.00 per year
Apply On:- www.jgsummit.com.ph
JG Summit Holdings Careers | Job Description
Together, let’s experience JG Summit!
JG Summit welcomes candidates from diverse fields of practice. We pride ourselves on creating long-term success for our talents and we build the future through countless possibilities and innovations. Join us and let’s do great things together while contributing to society.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelors degree in related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information.
- Current knowledge of sustainability practices and applicable laws and regulations preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Good presentation skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to create, interpret, and execute a budget.
- Presentation skills.
What are the expected responsibilities?
- Measures the Gokongwei Group’s sustainability performance by keeping track of identified key sustainability metrics of the conglomerate and developing sustainability disclosures/reports.
- Provides technical and non-technical advice related to the conglomerate’s (including its subsidiaries) sustainability performance, policies, and processes to achieve the organization’s sustainability commitments.
- Assists and/or collaborates with Gokongwei Group’s strategic business units in its implementation of strategies related to energy use, conservation, reduction of pollution, recycling, and general education on sustainability.
- Researches trends, issues, and interests in environmental and sustainability concerns.
- Supports communication efforts by providing leads, proof points, and content in telling Gokongwei Group’s Sustainability story to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafts and prepares reports, presentations, and proposals for Corporate Affairs and Sustainability head and his direct reports.
- Develops and maintains appropriate documentation and records including budgets and other financials.
- Maintains current working knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all applicable local, state, federal, and internal environmental laws and regulations.
- Performs other Corporate Affairs tasks as assigned related to Corporate Communications and Government Relations.
The Gokongwei Group is one of the Philippines’ most significant and diversified conglomerates. Our business portfolio includes the country’s most respected and prominent brands. We need people imbued with a creative, artistic, and entrepreneurial spirit to power our conglomerate’s evolution as it fully embraces digital transformation.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference by representing world-class brands that aim to make life better for every Filipino. You learn from experts and grow your career across diverse industries that serve as the driving forces of a growing economy.
We believe our people are our greatest assets. Those who join us become part of a company committed to investing in its people through attractive compensation and benefits, unique ecosystem rewards, and digital career development programs to advance your career across the conglomerate.
40F Robinsons Equitable Tower, Pasig, National Capital Region, Philippines