Johnson Careers | Apply For Warehouse Associate Manager Jobs At Johnson Careers Portal. Johnson Jobs | Jobs at Johnson | Jobs in Johnson | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Johnson Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Johnson Philippines | Johnson Warehouse Associate Manager Jobs | Johnson Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Johnson Philippines | Vacancies At Johnson | Philippines Gov Jobs
Johnson Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Johnson Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Johnson Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Johnson Released A Hiring Notification For Warehouse Associate Manager Position. And You All Know Johnson Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Johnson And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Johnson Careers Apply For Warehouse Associate Manager Jobs In Manila
Johnson Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Johnson Becouse Recently Johnson Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Warehouse Associate Manager Jobs In Johnson Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 46047.00 per month For Warehouse Associate Manager Position
Summery Of Johnson Warehouse Associate Manager Jobs Manila | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Johnson
Hiring Position :- Warehouse Associate Manager
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 46047.00 per month
Apply On:- www.jnj.com.ph
Johnson Careers | Job Description
- Managing warehousing of Consumer products at Third Party Logistics (TPL).
- Developing, implementing and administering systems, procedures, processes, and providing effective warehousing services to meet customer service levels, revenue objectives by complying with regulations while minimizing risk and costs.
- This position will also be involved in cross-sector CIP project and managing distribution efficiencies and key-in driving projects to further deploy to the WH as in line with the J&J Supply Chain strategy
General roles & responsibility
- Control the flow of incoming and outgoing finished products to ensure the achievement of Service Level Agreement, filling orders, on time and accuracy of product delivery in coordination with sales/other functions.
- Manage the operations of third-party logistics providers to ensure that distribution of J&J products is in accordance with customer requirements of in term of on time, deliver efficiencies, accuracy of delivery and planned budgets.
- Ensure that TPL personnel receives appropriate training to fulfill their skill to perform the task in term of operational, quality and compliance, environmental health and safety and good warehousing practice.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain team to ensure efficient receiving of finished goods from third party manufacturers and affiliates.
- Maintains relationships with key customers and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for Re-pack/Re-label services performed by the third-party logistics provider
- Prepare monthly report, identify root cause for any operation failure and provide analysis to anticipate recurring problem/plan the corrective action.
- Identify areas for cost improvement projects (CIP) and implement the cost control strategy in logistic area.
- Coordinate with CD and QA the receipt, evaluation, and disposition of customer returns.
- Ensure activities comply with company policies & procedure, legal, professional & ethical standards consistently.
- Monitor the performance of the TPL and resolve day to day operational issues where needed.
- Maintain accuracy of the inventory data by conducting Physical Stocks Verification at TPL.
- Ensuring accuracy of SGA monitoring and it is within the budget.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain team to drive customer service level improvement recommendations where appropriate.
- Benchmark industry practices/implement improvements as appropriate.
- Identify areas of improvement for key metrics including safety, quality, accuracy, productivity, and cost.
- Regular reviews with TPL and stakeholders to deliver goals & objectives.
- Regular communication on relevant information to appropriate management, supply chain and CD department.
- Create initiatives to improve business process and overall working procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Involve in the BP, JU and NU preparation
- Managing internal stakeholders (Commercial team, Planning, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Regional COE etc) and external stakeholders (3PLs, Freight forwarders etc) across the organization
- Ensure all distribution activities comply with FCPA, HCBI, SOX guidelines, J&J Quality standards and local regulations such as customs and other trade compliance related matters
- Review or approve all the WH spent related from 3PL.
- Keep documentation for warehouse operation and service complaint handling per SOP
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in warehouse management and 3PL management
- Experience in Healthcare industry, logistics and E-commerce area is preferred
- Experience supervising / managing freight forwarder or logistics service provider.
- Experience within a GMP/GSP organization preferred.
- Plus if familiar with WMS and SAP system.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. – ROHQ