Johnson Careers | Apply For Accountant 1 Jobs At Johnson Careers Portal. Johnson Jobs | Jobs at Johnson | Jobs in Johnson | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Johnson Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Johnson Philippines | Johnson Accountant 1 Jobs | Johnson Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Johnson Philippines | Vacancies At Johnson | Philippines Gov Jobs
Johnson Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Johnson Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Johnson Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Johnson Released A Hiring Notification For Accountant 1 Position. And You All Know Johnson Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Johnson And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Johnson Careers Apply For Accountant 1 Jobs In Manila
Johnson Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Johnson Becouse Recently Johnson Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Accountant 1 Jobs In Johnson Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 433910.00 per year For Accountant 1 Position
Summery Of Johnson Accountant 1 Jobs Manila | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Johnson
Hiring Position :- Accountant 1
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 433910.00 per year
Apply On:- www.jnj.com.ph
Johnson Careers | Job Description
“Reimagine the possibilities” at Johnson and Johnson Global Finance! We live this motto every day by creating game-changing business solutions for the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company.
As a member of our Global Finance team, you will have exclusive access to a network of financial professionals located in over 60 countries. This new network will help you build on your current skills and explore opportunities to grow your career in J&J.
- Job Description Summary:
Performs accounting functions such as budget analysis, financial accounting, or cost accounting and possesses an understanding of general accounting methods, principles and a broad understanding of the business.
- Job Description:
Performs accounting activities associated with maintaining control of accounts, records and for the development of reports in the following areas: disbursements, expenses, tax payment, income, financial accounting, and/or cost accounting. Performs monthly analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, analyzes financial information, prepares reports and verifies accuracy. Compiles and tracks spending against existing contracts to ensure proper payments to vendors and suppliers. Performs daily and monthly financial and accounting transactions with the general ledger system. Implements solutions to daily accounting issues where procedures may not be well defined. Assists with the automation and streamlining of internal and corporate reporting processes. Performs various general accounting duties including development of reports and analysis of specific accounts as required.
- Be compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and follow guidelines in the J&J Credo
- Maintain Operational Excellence
- Responsible for executing accounting and daily operations for Intercompany Accounting process area.
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements.
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the actuals reported within process/entity scope.
- Deep expertise, fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for respective areas.
- Regular focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations to minimize open items.
- On the job training for new team members / BPO partners.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities.
- Understand, adhere, and execute per worldwide policies and procedures. Identify compliance risks and recommend solutions.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Talent Management
- Recruit, Onboard and Training of new joiners.
- Be a Trusted Business Partner
- Execute global Strategy & Solutions in line with taxonomy.
- Support Process Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and Operational Key Contacts (OKC’s) to ensure cross sector, cross region, and cross process alignment, ensuring good documentation is maintained and consistency of a global approach.
- Create Game-Changing Innovation
- Generate ideas, fosters, and implements continuous improvement mindset, identifying and pursuing process efficiency opportunities.
- Execute process improvements, generating ideas and implementing in line with global standards.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Be open to new ideas, rapid change and embracing new technologies.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre of a multinational corporation or BPO.
- Experience in a Global Account to Report function of a large multi-state company.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
- Successfully prioritize multiple priorities, be very organized and work efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Solid US GAAP accounting knowledge.
- Digital/ intelligent automation capabilities.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. – ROHQ