Lycopodium Careers | Apply For IT Support Officer Jobs At Lycopodium Careers Portal. Lycopodium Jobs | Jobs at Lycopodium | Jobs in Lycopodium | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Lycopodium Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Lycopodium Philippines | Lycopodium IT Support Officer Jobs | Lycopodium Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Lycopodium Philippines | Vacancies At Lycopodium | Philippines Gov Jobs
Lycopodium Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Lycopodium Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Lycopodium Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Lycopodium Released A Hiring Notification For IT Support Officer Position. And You All Know Lycopodium Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Lycopodium And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Lycopodium Careers Apply For IT Support Officer Jobs In Manila
Lycopodium Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Lycopodium Becouse Recently Lycopodium Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For IT Support Officer Jobs In Lycopodium Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 282145.00 per year For IT Support Officer Position
Summery Of Lycopodium IT Support Officer Jobs Manila | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Lycopodium
Hiring Position :- IT Support Officer
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 282145.00 per year
Apply On:- www.lycopodium.com
Lycopodium Careers | Job Description
- IT helpdesk Lv 1 / 2
- High growth global engineering consultancy
- Inclusive and vibrant team culture
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the mining and metals; infrastructure and process industries. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a rich and diverse career.
Lycopodium Philippines are currently recruiting for an IT Support Officer to join our growing global IT Department.
Reporting to our Helpdesk Team Leader in Perth (Australia), you will be responsible for handling Lv 1/2 type IT Support requests locally and globally in a professional and timely manner whilst striving to exceed customer expectations.
The tasks you’ll perform
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units whilst providing exceptional customer service.
- Provide IT support in person, remotely and over the phone striving to exceed customer expectations as first point of contact for technical support for all Lycopodium staff.
- Create tickets, log all helpdesk interactions and ensure follow-up actions are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Escalate helpdesk tickets requiring further technical attention and support.
- Help to prepare all new starter computers and replace any old assets as required, plus additional IT Support duties amongst the IT function.
The expertise you’ll bring
- Demonstrated success in a similar Helpdesk Lv 1/2 role for circa 12+ months.
- Current working knowledge of computer software and hardware fundamental operations specifically Windows 10 and Microsoft Office/Office365.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic networking infrastructure, switches, cables, etc highly desirable.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with a customer first focus.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues both hardware and software.
- Attention to detail to ensure information is accurately captured and documented.
The benefits we’ll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.