Marsh Careers | Apply For Data Analyst Jobs At Marsh Careers Portal. Marsh Jobs | Jobs at Marsh | Jobs in Marsh | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Marsh Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Marsh Philippines | Marsh Data Analyst Jobs | Marsh Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Marsh Philippines | Vacancies At Marsh | Philippines Gov Jobs
Marsh Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Marsh Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Marsh Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Marsh Released A Hiring Notification For Data Analyst Position. And You All Know Marsh Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Marsh And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Marsh Careers Apply For Data Analyst Jobs In Taguig
Marsh Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Marsh Becouse Recently Marsh Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Data Analyst Jobs In Marsh Philippines. This Position Hired For Taguig Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 26935.00 per month For Data Analyst Position
Summery Of Marsh Data Analyst Jobs Taguig | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Marsh
Hiring Position :- Data Analyst
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 26935.00 per month
Apply On:- www.marsh.com
Marsh Careers | Job Description
- Marsh – Data Analyst – Manila
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in Manila office:
What can you expect?
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization of 81,000 employees over 134 countries
- Constant Challenge – work in a fast-paced environment in a company with strong values
- Team Culture – collaborative group of top-notch professionals and stakeholders.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Genuine work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits and programs
We will count on you to:
- Prepare reports and performs data analysis under supervision of more senior colleagues to support business improvement and business strategy projects.
- Update analytical reports to allow fact-based decision-making.
- Format data according to predetermined presentation styles to meet customer needs.
- Organizes data according to standard reporting requirements such that key insights can be identified.
- Implements methodologies to improve reporting infrastructure and delivery tools.
- Completes process analyses timely and accurately with guidance from more senior colleagues so that the needs of internal and external customers are consistently met and exceeded.
- Asks for help as needed and demonstrates willingness to learn new skills to achieve resolution of outstanding issues.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder related to Business courses/ Statistics/ Mathematics
- Work experience in handling data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel (Pivot and VLOOKUP)
- Familiar with Key software tools (Excel, Databases, PowerPoint)
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Able to work effectively with stakeholders to understand requirements and manage communication through the development process
What makes you stand out:
- Exposure to Power BI or Tableau and other Analytics Software
- Knowledge of insurance industry is a plus
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
If you think you can inspire and make a difference in a dynamic and international organization, submit your application and let’s talk about your success and qualifications for the position.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17+ billion and 81,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.