Microchip Technology Careers | Apply For Engineer I – Applications Jobs At Microchip Technology Careers Portal. Microchip Technology Jobs | Jobs at Microchip Technology | Jobs in Microchip Technology | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Microchip Technology Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Microchip Technology Philippines | Microchip Technology Engineer I – Applications Jobs | Microchip Technology Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Microchip Technology Philippines | Vacancies At Microchip Technology | Philippines Gov Jobs
Microchip Technology Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Microchip Technology Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Microchip Technology Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Microchip Technology Released A Hiring Notification For Engineer I – Applications Position. And You All Know Microchip Technology Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Microchip Technology And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Microchip Technology Careers Apply For Engineer I – Applications Jobs In Muntinlupa
Microchip Technology Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Microchip Technology Becouse Recently Microchip Technology Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Engineer I – Applications Jobs In Microchip Technology Philippines. This Position Hired For Muntinlupa Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 24708.00 per month For Engineer I – Applications Position
Summery Of Microchip Technology Engineer I – Applications Jobs Muntinlupa | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Microchip Technology
Hiring Position :- Engineer I – Applications
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 24708.00 per month
Apply On:- www.microchip.com
Microchip Technology Careers | Job Description
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Applications Engineer – Subject Matter Experts (SME) – Digital Power
Microchip is seeking an Applications Engineer to join the MCU16 division and be part of Subject Matter Experts (SME) Team focusing on Digital Power domain. SMEs supports Sales and Factory Applications Engineer with customer engagement and opportunities by preparing new or tailoring existing solution to specific customer needs. Help clients to navigate development processes as well as providing product and application training to customers and the field.
- Support the Sales and Applications teams to drive design wins with our customers.
- Develop Firmware or Hardware solution to specific customer needs.
- Provide in-depth technical trainings to customers and the field.
- Provide feedback to the new product development teams about the customer needs/requirements.
- Work with marketing to track the major regional business opportunities.
- Assist with new product development and application testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge in C and Assembly programming languages.
- Knowledge developing firmware for Embedded System is a plus
- Knowledge with hardware CAD tools for PCB design.
- Knowledge with Simulation Tools is a plus.
- Knowledge in Power Electronics Theory and application is a plus.
- Knowledge in dsPIC architecture and peripherals is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the laboratory equipment and analysis of the test results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with global teams
- Available to travel.