Mmc Corporate Careers | Apply For HR Associate Jobs At Mmc Corporate Careers Portal. Mmc Corporate Jobs | Jobs at Mmc Corporate | Jobs in Mmc Corporate | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Mmc Corporate Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Mmc Corporate Philippines | Mmc Corporate HR Associate Jobs | Mmc Corporate Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Mmc Corporate Philippines | Vacancies At Mmc Corporate | Philippines Gov Jobs
Mmc Corporate Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Mmc Corporate Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Mmc Corporate Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Mmc Corporate Released A Hiring Notification For HR Associate Position. And You All Know Mmc Corporate Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Mmc Corporate And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Mmc Corporate Careers Apply For HR Associate Jobs In Taguig
Mmc Corporate Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Mmc Corporate Becouse Recently Mmc Corporate Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For HR Associate Jobs In Mmc Corporate Philippines. This Position Hired For Taguig Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 15869.00 per month For HR Associate Position
Summery Of Mmc Corporate HR Associate Jobs Taguig | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Mmc Corporate
Hiring Position :- HR Associate
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 15869.00 per month
Apply On:- mmc.com.my
Mmc Corporate Careers | Job Description
Mercer – HR Associate (Shared Services) – Manila
The company: Mercer
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future.
The role: HR Associate (Shared Services)
What can you expect?
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization of 81,000 employees over 134 countries
- Constant Challenge – work in a fast-paced environment in a company with strong values
- Team Culture – collaborative group of top-notch professionals and stakeholders
What you will be rewarded with?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Genuine work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits and programs
- Exposure to a wide range of services with an abundance of career enhancing opportunities
We will rely on you to:
- Answer incoming calls, chats, and emails from our colleagues and third party vendors, and provide accurate and detailed information to their HR inquiries, which will be handled within our SLAs
- Support our customers by communicating in a clear, concise and confident manner in order to provide an excellent customer service experience.
- Research complex issues and provide timely, and accurate resolution.
- Documents all inquiries and interactions with the colleagues and other internal / third party participants; monitor colleague requests; research and identify required information to resolve colleague inquiries, and forwards to the appropriate group for resolution as necessary.
- Share with other team members and/or manager any opportunities for process improvements.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure timely research and problem resolution
What you need to have:
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written, with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable experience in the BPO industry (at least 2 years’ experience)
- Good analytical skills, detail-oriented and logical thinker
- 3 vacancies available Comfortable to work at night and flexible schedule in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
What makes you stand out:
- Experienced working in HR with sound background in Shared Services or supporting global colleagues
- Proficiency on Workday or other HR systems.
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries.
Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 81,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17+ billion. Through its market-leading businesses, including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.