Odfjell Careers | Apply For Accounts Payable Analyst Jobs At Odfjell Careers Portal. Odfjell Jobs | Jobs at Odfjell | Jobs in Odfjell | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Odfjell Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Odfjell Philippines | Odfjell Accounts Payable Analyst Jobs | Odfjell Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Odfjell Philippines | Vacancies At Odfjell | Philippines Gov Jobs
Odfjell Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Odfjell Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Odfjell Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Odfjell Released A Hiring Notification For Accounts Payable Analyst Position. And You All Know Odfjell Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Odfjell And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Odfjell Careers Apply For Accounts Payable Analyst Jobs In Makati
Odfjell Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Odfjell Becouse Recently Odfjell Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Accounts Payable Analyst Jobs In Odfjell Philippines. This Position Hired For Makati Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 18184.00 per month For Accounts Payable Analyst Position
Summery Of Odfjell Accounts Payable Analyst Jobs Makati | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Odfjell
Hiring Position :- Accounts Payable Analyst
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 18184.00 per month
Apply On:- www.odfjell.com
Odfjell Careers | Job Description
Employment type: Permanent Employee
Application end date:
Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience and skills within accounting processes and ERP systems.
- Has knowledge of general accounting procedures and principles
- Has working experience in multicultural or shared services environment is an advantage
- Has working knowledge and professional experience within relevant ERP, IT software and Systems supporting the company’s accounting processes
- Developed organizational skills and has ability to handle confidential information
- Has action and result oriented with customer focus and business insight mindset.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership, with analytical sound judgement and decisions within applicable scope.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with counterparts.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and able to adapt in changing situation
- Structured, accurate, systematic and committed to deliver and take account of quality output within deadline
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to the company’s growth
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : *
- Check and Validate invoices and upload to accounting system.
- Match invoices to GR on PO.
- Distribute invoices for Coding and authorization.
- Responsible for follow-up on discrepancies in matching.
- Preparation of supplier invoices payments.
- Posting of manual supplier payments.
- Follow up on missing goods receipt.
- Follow up invoice approval.
- Perform reconciliation of Supplier ledger.
- Assist in documentation of balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Follow up on reminders from suppliers.
- Follow up on mailboxes: supplier invoice/e-invoice.
- Able to assist during audit.
- Participate in process improvements.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
Follow us on:
Odfjell Drilling Group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnel’s competence and personality:
COMMITTED – SAFETY CONSCIOUS – CREATIVE – COMPETENT – RESULT ORIENTED
The Company emphazises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.
Job Type: Full-time