OutSystems Careers | Apply For Inside Sales Representative Jobs At OutSystems Careers Portal. OutSystems Jobs | Jobs at OutSystems | Jobs in OutSystems | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in OutSystems Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at OutSystems Philippines | OutSystems Inside Sales Representative Jobs | OutSystems Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In OutSystems Philippines | Vacancies At OutSystems | Philippines Gov Jobs
OutSystems Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
OutSystems Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In OutSystems Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That OutSystems Released A Hiring Notification For Inside Sales Representative Position. And You All Know OutSystems Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With OutSystems And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
OutSystems Careers Apply For Inside Sales Representative Jobs In Manila
OutSystems Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In OutSystems Becouse Recently OutSystems Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Inside Sales Representative Jobs In OutSystems Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 33135 per month For Inside Sales Representative Position
Summery Of OutSystems Inside Sales Representative Jobs Manila | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- OutSystems
Hiring Position :- Inside Sales Representative
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 33135 per month
Apply On:- www.outsystems.com
OutSystems Careers | Job Description
By cultivating relationships with the customer base, this role is also responsible for capturing valuable customer feedback and will likely execute routine health checks leading up to the Renewal event. Additionally, the ISR is responsible for providing sales forecasts, obtaining quotes, performing customer research online, and updating/maintaining records in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Achieve your quota by selling product/service renewals for some of the most recognized technology companies, may offer upsell opportunities when applicable
- Capture customers’ product expectations, experiences, satisfaction, and abandonment propensity via qualitative feedback and quantitative measurement, “Voice of the Customer”
- Work within an established customer and own a dedicated territory
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Acquire invaluable experience updating and managing your opportunity pipeline in the CRM technology
- Work proactively, well in advance of product renewal date to provide all the information, pricing, etc. that a customer would need to execute a timely renewal
- Conduct routine Health Checks in advance of the renewal date and capture health status of account to ensure a timely renewal
- Collaborate with other team members and management to optimize sales processes
- Identify lead generation opportunities to expand the territory and drive upsells
- High volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day
- Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
- Manage basic objection handling with customers
- Handle the renewal processes of customers in Order creation and customer signage pursue along with procurement fulfillment.
- Assist the sales team in preparing Orders as needed for new customers
- Assist the sales team in validating Orders and respective forecast in SFDC
- Bachelor’s Degree (non-technical) or equivalent required
- Strong sales skills with 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2B service sales (renewal sales experience not required, but is a plus)
- Highly developed communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Above-average organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that allows individual to work successfully with their team
- A company that continues to grow, change, and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you – and a team that is global.
- A company culture that is based on transparency, teamwork, and excellence (as promised in our Small Book of the Few Big Rules and delivered every day.)
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and sometimes even uncover a better way.