Quandoo GmbH Careers | Apply For GBS EHS Data Validator Jobs At Quandoo GmbH Careers Portal. Quandoo GmbH Jobs | Jobs at Quandoo GmbH | Jobs in Quandoo GmbH | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Quandoo GmbH Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Quandoo GmbH Philippines | Quandoo GmbH GBS EHS Data Validator Jobs | Quandoo GmbH Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Quandoo GmbH Philippines | Vacancies At Quandoo GmbH | Philippines Gov Jobs
Quandoo GmbH Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Quandoo GmbH Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Quandoo GmbH Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Quandoo GmbH Released A Hiring Notification For GBS EHS Data Validator Position. And You All Know Quandoo GmbH Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Quandoo GmbH And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Quandoo GmbH Careers Apply For GBS EHS Data Validator Jobs In Muntinlupa
Quandoo GmbH Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Quandoo GmbH Becouse Recently Quandoo GmbH Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For GBS EHS Data Validator Jobs In Quandoo GmbH Philippines. This Position Hired For Muntinlupa Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 20535 per month For GBS EHS Data Validator Position
Summery Of Quandoo GmbH GBS EHS Data Validator Jobs Muntinlupa | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Quandoo GmbH
Hiring Position :- GBS EHS Data Validator
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 20535 per month
Apply On:- www.quandoo.com
Quandoo GmbH Careers | Job Description
As a member of the team in our Global Business Solutions (GBS) center, conducts data processing in the analysis of EHS matrix samples in chemical lab. In particular, validates, calculates and reports lab results to strict quality and ethical standards.
Operational direct reporting to Affiliate lab manager or supervisor; administrative accountability to GBS Supervisor.
- At all times, complies with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Performs various data processing functions, including laboratory data calculations and integrations, quality control checks, LIMS entries, and other data management functions as required.
- Ensures lab deadlines are met and the GBS Team Coordinator (or section Lab Manager in their absence) is notified immediately if the turnaround time specified cannot be met.
- Ensures all testing methodology and quality control procedures are performed according to ISO17025 and assigned SGS lab standards where applicable.
- Keeps Affiliate Manager, GBS Supervisor and any other key Affiliate personnel informed immediately of all operational issues, including:
- Personnel matters affecting performance,
- Failure to meet turnaround requirements,
- Failure to meet ISO17025, country certifications and assigned SGS lab standards where applicable,
- Inconsistencies in quality control procedures so they may be rectified immediately,
- Additional training requirements identified.
- Adopts and supports specific operational improvement activities as communicated by the GBS Team Lead. These projects will focus on the improvement of quality, efficiency, accreditation, communication and technical improvement.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all required analytical procedures in the section.
- Looks for efficiency gains in your section by being aware of new technologies and reviewing existing procedure.
- Able to respond to technical queries.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goals or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by his/her immediate superior.
- Ensures work area in GBS is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Remains familiar with SGS quality assurance procedures.
- Complies to all SGS QHSE and HR policies and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree (Chemistry preferred) or other science degree related courses
- A minimum of one-year lab experience, including a minimum of 6 months HPLC, GC and/or GC-MS operating experience paired with a formal training course
- Prior experience with LIMS and Chemstation or Mass Hunter software a plus
- Experience with Data Review of lab results
- Demonstrated commitment to data quality and operational excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language (B2 or C1 level)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Analytical instrumentation knowledge, particularly chromatography and mass spectrometry
- High level of integrity
- High level of technical knowledge
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Organisation and efficiency
- Taking responsibility