Sophos Careers | Apply For Sales Order Processing Team Leader Jobs At Sophos Careers Portal. Sophos Jobs | Jobs at Sophos | Jobs in Sophos | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Sophos Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Sophos Philippines | Sophos Sales Order Processing Team Leader Jobs | Sophos Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Sophos Philippines | Vacancies At Sophos | Philippines Gov Jobs
Sophos Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Sophos Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Sophos Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Sophos Released A Hiring Notification For Sales Order Processing Team Leader Position. And You All Know Sophos Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Sophos And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Sophos Careers Apply For Sales Order Processing Team Leader Jobs In Makati
Sophos Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Sophos Becouse Recently Sophos Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Sales Order Processing Team Leader Jobs In Sophos Philippines. This Position Hired For Makati Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 31113.00 per month For Sales Order Processing Team Leader Position
Summery Of Sophos Sales Order Processing Team Leader Jobs Makati | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Sophos
Hiring Position :- Sales Order Processing Team Leader
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 31113.00 per month
Apply On:- www.sophos.com
Sophos Careers | Job Description
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
As Sales Order Processing Team Leader, you will work with Global Order Processing Manager and Regional OP Team Leads to drive and improve performance in the order processing teams and ensure company policies are being adhered to at all times. You will be managing a team of 13 members in the order processing team based in the Philippines. You will be reporting to our Senior Manager, Supply Chain.
What You Will Do
- Balance the varied priorities and tasks of the OP team globally to ensure adherence to 24 hour SLA for all orders and that escalations, complex orders and credits are handled quickly and efficiently
- Monitor dashboards and work with the team to ensure the OP teams are running, analysing and providing SLA metrics to the key business stakeholders on a regular basis
- Become an expert in the orders process to enable you to handle escalations and troubleshoot complex issues as well as drive process improvements.
- Ensure knowledge in the team is kept up to date through involvement in projects/process changes, preparing training and ensuring documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure the Team management adheres to the HR Policy and drives the Quality of the processing, identifying the improvement and driving the improvement.
- Set up regular calls with distribution, sales, and the fulfillment team to ensure that processes or issues are reviewed and knowledge shared to maximize our processes’ efficiency and quality.
- Ensure that the OP escalation contacts also maintain and develop regular, professional, and productive communication channels with their distributor and sales contacts as well as their order processing counterparts in other offices. Ensure there are clear escalation paths for all processes so that any issues are routed to the correct place and therefore handled quickly and efficiently.
- To ensure smooth cooperation of all direct reports along with all interfaces.
- Coach, mentor, and assist in developing staff and their professional development
- Monitor, report, and drive individual and team performance
What You Will Bring
- 9 to 10 years in order processing field.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of team leading experiences, managing a team size between 10 ~ 15 members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable with regular phone communication
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Excel
- Experience with Salesforce / SAP
What’s Great About Sophos?
- Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
- Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
- Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
- Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
- Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
- Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
- Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.