SunPower Careers | Apply For Dealer Support Representative Jobs At SunPower Careers Portal. SunPower Jobs | Jobs at SunPower | Jobs in SunPower | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in SunPower Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at SunPower Philippines | SunPower Dealer Support Representative Jobs | SunPower Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In SunPower Philippines | Vacancies At SunPower | Philippines Gov Jobs
SunPower Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
SunPower Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In SunPower Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That SunPower Released A Hiring Notification For Dealer Support Representative Position. And You All Know SunPower Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With SunPower And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
SunPower Careers Apply For Dealer Support Representative Jobs In Biñan City
SunPower Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In SunPower Becouse Recently SunPower Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Dealer Support Representative Jobs In SunPower Philippines. This Position Hired For Biñan City Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 341295.00 per year For Dealer Support Representative Position
Summery Of SunPower Dealer Support Representative Jobs Biñan City | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- SunPower
Hiring Position :- Dealer Support Representative
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 341295.00 per year
Apply On:- us.sunpower.com
SunPower Careers | Job Description
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
With more than 30 years of proven experience, SunPower is a global leader in solar innovation and sustainability. SunPower is a company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. You have the opportunity to join the company that helped establish solar markets around the world and continues to innovate in the renewable energy space. SunPower has facilities in the US, Europe and Asia, and we are seeking talented people to join us in building a clean energy future.
Our unique approach emphasizes the seamless integration of advanced SunPower technologies, delivering complete solar solutions and lasting customer value. We are passionately committed to changing the way our world is powered, and we are guided by our legacy of innovation, optimism, perseverance, and integrity.
Widely recognized as the world’s standard for solar, SunPower produces the world’s highest efficiency solar products. Our quality and reliability standards far exceed those of any other company in the industry.
In order to unlock shareholder value, accelerate innovation and enhance customer value, SunPower will separate into two independent, publicly traded companies, strategically aligned and complementary, focusing on distinct offerings. Newly-formed Maxeon Solar Technologies will be the leading global technology innovator, manufacturer and marketer of premium solar panels, carrying on the decades’ long legacy in setting quality and performance standards.
As we look to the future, we are seeking a world-class Dealer Support Representative based in ROHQ, Binan, Philippines. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower. Are you ready to change the way our world is powered?
SUMMARY OF ROLE
This position will be responsible for the Dealer Customer Support and Order Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create sales orders, monitor shipment status, issue packing lists and close orders upon confirmation of delivery for proper revenue recognition
- Receive and qualify customer POs (through online or mailbox)
- Send sales order confirmation to the customers within the specified SLA’s
- Update and maintain existing sales orders due to be shipped
- Assist handling customer complaints adhering to the policy
- Own the on- time delivery of partners orders and requirements by region
- Manage shipments achieving weekly goals
- Assist internal teams (Logistics, Order Fulfillment, Accounts Receivable, Finance, RMA) to make sure all order management related activities are executed properly
- Customer RMA handling including assigning RMA nos. from SFDC, overall support to RMA Team, and frontline related to RMA
- Sales Analysis and Report Generation
- Ensure all activities are compliant with policies and controls
- Support UAT and other adhoc tasks
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferred skill (s): Excellent Communication Skills, Computer Proficient, Good Organization skills, Order Management
- Required language (s): English
- Experience in Order Management, Logistics or BPO industry is preferred but not required. New graduates seeking for experience are welcome to apply
- Experience in the call center industry is an advantage but not required
- Proficient with MS Office Application esp. Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Knowledgeable in Office Software such as ERP, MRP, and CRM is an advantage
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills for complex issues, while managing at least 3 simultaneous computer applications
- Process oriented and trainable
- Demonstrates commitment to end customer and clients and ability to foster long term relationships with recurring customers
- Demonstrates ability to effectively multitask technical issues and maintain a high level of organization and process discipline
- Demonstrates an ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Flexible to changes and can adapt quickly
- Organized and attentive to details
OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION
- Location: ROHQ
- This is an FTE position
- Candidate must be willing to work in Binan Laguna
- Candidate must be legally entitled to work and reside in the Philippines
- Candidate must be willing to render overtime as business requires (weekends, US/PH holidays)
- Candidate must be flexible to work on a night shift schedule supporting North America region