TAGUM COOPERATIVE Careers | Apply For Teller Jobs At TAGUM COOPERATIVE Careers Portal. TAGUM COOPERATIVE Jobs | Jobs at TAGUM COOPERATIVE | Jobs in TAGUM COOPERATIVE | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in TAGUM COOPERATIVE Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at TAGUM COOPERATIVE Philippines | TAGUM COOPERATIVE Teller Jobs | TAGUM COOPERATIVE Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In TAGUM COOPERATIVE Philippines | Vacancies At TAGUM COOPERATIVE | Philippines Gov Jobs
TAGUM COOPERATIVE Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
TAGUM COOPERATIVE Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In TAGUM COOPERATIVE Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That TAGUM COOPERATIVE Released A Hiring Notification For Teller Position. And You All Know TAGUM COOPERATIVE Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With TAGUM COOPERATIVE And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
TAGUM COOPERATIVE Careers Apply For Teller Jobs In Surigao City
TAGUM COOPERATIVE Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In TAGUM COOPERATIVE Becouse Recently TAGUM COOPERATIVE Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Teller Jobs In TAGUM COOPERATIVE Philippines. This Position Hired For Surigao City Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 427.00 a day For Teller Position
Summery Of TAGUM COOPERATIVE Teller Jobs Surigao City | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- TAGUM COOPERATIVE
Hiring Position :- Teller
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 427.00 a day
Apply On:- www.tagumcooperative.coop
TAGUM COOPERATIVE Careers | Job Description
The Teller is responsible for accepting the Savings deposit & withdrawals of members; including Time deposit, new member’s deposits, withdrawals of membership, and all cash disbursement, loan releases and all other claims of members, like HPP, mortuary and others, and other related transactions.
JOB KEY QUALIFICATIONS
· College graduate preferably in Financial Management or Banking in Finance, Management Accounting, Accounting Technology or Accountancy
Work Experience or Training Required
· Preferably at least one (1) year relevant experience in cash handling and customer service
· Fresh graduates are also welcome.
Knowledge/ Skills and Abilities
· Strong analytical and accounting skills
· Effective interpersonal or people skills
· Average verbal and written communication abilities
· Can work with minimal supervision
Specialized Technical/ Functional
· Highly skilled in receiving and processing all kinds of banking transactions such as verifying transactions, managing savings account deposits and withdrawals.
· Track record in maintaining positive customer feedback by proper handling of transactions in keeping with established procedures.
· Known for exercising discretion, judgment and proposal about transaction problems and inquiries.
· Proven record of maintaining, verifying, balancing allocated cash drawer, including proper trial balancing all through the day.
· Able to give accurate and detailed information to cooperative members.
· Demonstrated ability to reply questions regarding cooperative services and procedures while maintaining excellent standards for customer service.
· Proven ability to direct members to proper staff.
· Well versed in recognizing members’ financial service requirements and cross-sell services to meet those requirements.
· Dedicated and detail-oriented; high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
Work-Related Behavioral Requirement
· Effective People Skills in coping with pressures resulting from unexpected errors or uncontrollable situations and dealing with internal customer’s concerns/complaints.
· Strong sense of professionalism and integrity that shall represent the Coop’s Vision, Mission and Core Values.
· Mature and able to demonstrate effectiveness and efficiency. Able to make use of common sense and sound decision-making skills.
· Openness to changes and to learning new concepts
· Average level in computer-based application, software and programs
· Preferably with prior knowledge of Cooperative’s Quality Policy, Process Manual, Mission-Vision, products, services and the likes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Php427.00 per day
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surigao City, Surigao del Norte: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)