TÜV SÜD Careers | Apply For General Accountant Jobs At TÜV SÜD Careers Portal. TÜV SÜD Jobs | Jobs at TÜV SÜD | Jobs in TÜV SÜD | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in TÜV SÜD Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at TÜV SÜD Philippines | TÜV SÜD General Accountant Jobs | TÜV SÜD Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In TÜV SÜD Philippines | Vacancies At TÜV SÜD | Philippines Gov Jobs
TÜV SÜD Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
TÜV SÜD Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In TÜV SÜD Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That TÜV SÜD Released A Hiring Notification For General Accountant Position. And You All Know TÜV SÜD Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With TÜV SÜD And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
TÜV SÜD Careers Apply For General Accountant Jobs In Pasig
TÜV SÜD Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In TÜV SÜD Becouse Recently TÜV SÜD Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For General Accountant Jobs In TÜV SÜD Philippines. This Position Hired For Pasig Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 25662.00 per month For General Accountant Position
Summery Of TÜV SÜD General Accountant Jobs Pasig | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- TÜV SÜD
Hiring Position :- General Accountant
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 25662.00 per month
Apply On:- www.tuvsud.com
TÜV SÜD Careers | Job Description
The General Accountant will take on a vital role in ensuring the highest level of integrity, compliance and accuracy in the conduct of Finance and Accounting functions. He/she is responsible in performing general accounting, financial reporting, contracts/legal documents administration and government reportorial functions.
- Process journal entries, allocations and period end adjustments.
- Perform month-end closing procedures.
- Prepare management reports including financial statements.
- Prepare account variance analysis and reconciliation.
- Prepare and submit the remittances of all taxes and all other government reportorial requirements on a timely basis.
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and budget.
- Drive the completion of internal and external audits and prepares required schedules.
- Perform liaison functions with banks and other financing institutions (e.g. insurance companies).
- Prepare and/or review Board resolutions needed for signature by the Corporate Secretary.
- Implement internal controls to ensure that accounting processes and record keeping adhere to accounting practices, and review their effectiveness and accuracy.
- Degree in Accountancy; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- At least five (5) years experience in the same field is required; Has experience doing general finance/accounting function. Has handled preparation of tax remittances, management reports and financial statements.
- Knowledgeable in managing the daily activities of the Finance and Accounting which include but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking and General Accounting
- Has working knowledge in SAP
- Above average in MS Excel proficiency
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- With high level of teamwork and customer service to both external and internal customers
- Can exercise influence and good command of others to ensure compliance to established procedures and timelines
- Proactive, results-oriented and with strong sense of urgency and adherence to deadlines
- With high sense of integrity and commitment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus