Verizon Careers | Apply For Network Operations Engineer Jobs At Verizon Careers Portal. Verizon Jobs | Jobs at Verizon | Jobs in Verizon | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Verizon Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Verizon Philippines | Verizon Network Operations Engineer Jobs | Verizon Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Verizon Philippines | Vacancies At Verizon | Philippines Gov Jobs
Verizon Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Verizon Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Verizon Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Verizon Released A Hiring Notification For Network Operations Engineer Position. And You All Know Verizon Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Verizon And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Verizon Careers Apply For Network Operations Engineer Jobs In Muntinlupa
Verizon Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Verizon Becouse Recently Verizon Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Network Operations Engineer Jobs In Verizon Philippines. This Position Hired For Muntinlupa Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 481188.00 per year For Network Operations Engineer Position
Summery Of Verizon Network Operations Engineer Jobs Muntinlupa | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Verizon
Hiring Position :- Network Operations Engineer
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 481188.00 per year
Apply On:- www.verizon.com
Verizon Careers | Job Description
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
- Performs technical activities for multiple technologies and/or customers.
- Follows technical procedures for incident triage.
- Follows technical procedures for single user MACDs.
- Works under the supervision of other team members.
- Comply with ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 standards to meet certification requirements.
- Adhere to Verizon’s policies such as security policy CPI-810.
- Will be supporting a high profile customer based in US where majority of network devices are Juniper.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting Juniper, Cisco and Aruba router, switch and access points.
- Experience with network performance and analysis. Ideally, with the ability to test circuits and troubleshoot basic network problems.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience in line with an Associate level of vendor certification on multiple technologies.
- Experience managing accounts of moderate complexity.
- Experience with ITIL methodology.
- Ability to perform technical activities for multiple technologies and/or customers.
- Ability to conduct low-level analysis of incidents using basic troubleshooting commands.
- Ability to work with some supervision.
- Experience and skills in Juniper is highly preferred.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Please note, in countries where there is a COVID-19 related government order or rule, Verizon is required to ensure that all employees accessing our workplace comply with these mandatory requirements. If you work in one of these locations, you will be required to provide us with your vaccination status prior to joining. If this, or any other COVID related requirement applies in your location, we will notify you about this before you start work.