Weir Minerals Australia Careers | Apply For Country Manager Jobs At Weir Minerals Australia Careers Portal. Weir Minerals Australia Jobs | Jobs at Weir Minerals Australia | Jobs in Weir Minerals Australia | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Weir Minerals Australia Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Weir Minerals Australia Philippines | Weir Minerals Australia Country Manager Jobs | Weir Minerals Australia Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Weir Minerals Australia Philippines | Vacancies At Weir Minerals Australia | Philippines Gov Jobs
Weir Minerals Australia Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Weir Minerals Australia Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Weir Minerals Australia Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Weir Minerals Australia Released A Hiring Notification For Country Manager Position. And You All Know Weir Minerals Australia Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Weir Minerals Australia And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Weir Minerals Australia Careers Apply For Country Manager Jobs In Manila
Weir Minerals Australia Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Weir Minerals Australia Becouse Recently Weir Minerals Australia Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Country Manager Jobs In Weir Minerals Australia Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 42596 per month For Country Manager Position
Summery Of Weir Minerals Australia Country Manager Jobs Manila | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Weir Minerals Australia
Hiring Position :- Country Manager
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 42596 per month
Apply On:- www.global.weir
Weir Minerals Australia Careers | Job Description
Weir Minerals Australia Ltd, a member of the Weir Group PLC, is the market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of minerals processing equipment to the mining industry, both within Australia and throughout the world.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Country Manager, who will be responsible for leading and developing our business in the Philippines.
Reporting to the General Manager Aftermarket Sales Asia, this key role is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to take overall responsibility of a growing business including sales and operational teams and activities, supplying and supporting mineral processing equipment and total integrated solutions. The role is based in Cavite (Greater Manila) and will require regular travel within Philippines.
- Zero lost time injuries and medical treatment incidents of self and direct reports, ensuring a safe workplace for team in the Philippines
- Championing “We are Weir” and developing a culture in line with the Weir vision, mission and values within the Philippines business
- Establishment of PBO’s for all direct reports aligned to the overall business and strategic growth objectives of the company
- Achieving budgeted and forecast revenue, output and EBITA targets
- Implementing and reporting on product trials and integrated solution projects aimed at reducing customer Total Ownership Costs
- Identifying and promoting new business opportunities to profitably grow the business in the Philippines
- Providing technical and service support to customers in the Philippines directly and through the team
- Overseeing the establishment and running of the service operations within Philippines in line with Weir’s customer support strategy
- Development and implementation of best practice Lean Manufacturing and Safety practices in the service operations
- Increasing overall customer satisfaction to be the first-choice mineral processing solutions provider within the Philippines market
The successful applicant for this role will possess:
- Exceptional people management and communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a leadership, sales or business development role within a comparable industry. Exposure to the minerals processing/mining industry would be highly desirable
- A strong technical background supported by a relevant engineering degree or trade qualification
- Experience in preparation of technical sales proposals including commercial agreements, budgets and forecasts, business planning and relevant areas of business administration
- Customer focus and a strong commitment to personnel development, best in class safety & environmental culture and sustainable business practices
If you are a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time