William Hill Careers | Apply For Group Compliance Analyst Jobs At William Hill Careers Portal. William Hill Jobs | Jobs at William Hill | Jobs in William Hill | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in William Hill Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at William Hill Philippines | William Hill Group Compliance Analyst Jobs | William Hill Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In William Hill Philippines | Vacancies At William Hill | Philippines Gov Jobs
William Hill Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
William Hill Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In William Hill Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That William Hill Released A Hiring Notification For Group Compliance Analyst Position. And You All Know William Hill Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With William Hill And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
William Hill Careers Apply For Group Compliance Analyst Jobs In Manila
William Hill Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In William Hill Becouse Recently William Hill Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For Group Compliance Analyst Jobs In William Hill Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 33075.00 per month For Group Compliance Analyst Position
Summery Of William Hill Group Compliance Analyst Jobs Manila | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- William Hill
Hiring Position :- Group Compliance Analyst
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 33075.00 per month
Apply On:- www.williamhill.com
William Hill Careers | Job Description
William Hill Manila – We Go One Better
Like any great sports team, we’ve been hard at work since we got going in 1934. It’s not by chance we became one of the largest global sports betting and gaming companies, and we’re not relying on luck.
Together we’re on a journey to build a better business. With us, you’ll balance flexibility and performance in a culture built on trust. We’ll give you the space to be yourself and the tools you need to protect our customers while they play. We’ll invest in your future to help you develop your unique strengths and build a career that’s right for you. Sound good? Then you belong here.
William Hill has had brilliant successes and has been victorious even during the pandemic! All colleagues are taking pride in this so we’d like someone who can help us broadcast our milestones and help us build and engage more for 2022 and the coming years!
Your role in the team
Be the one to make it happen!
If you’re a playmaker who strongly drives compliance and driven to inspire the organization with the same, then we need you in our team.
You will be part of a team that will perform Risk Assessment, monitoring activities and provide independent reporting to senior management by:
- Implementing a programme of Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) to provide ongoing reporting of how effective Key Controls are being delivered within the UK business functions
- Monitoring and Challenging the business (in cooperation with local teams) on the effectiveness of the Regulatory Compliance framework
- Conducting monthly sample-based testing of the performance of our key compliance controls.
- Monitor key compliance reports to identify risks and exceptions for further investigation.
- Evidencing and recording findings from testing and analysing findings against process requirements.
- Conducting root cause analysis when weaknesses or failings are identified.
- Working with Group Compliance stakeholders to prepare monthly reports on findings for consumption by senior management and divisional compliance and business units.
- Working with the Group Compliance Manager to identify opportunities to improve the quality of testing, particularly through automation and reporting.
- Working the Group Compliance Manager and BI to develop a set of exception reports around key compliance areas.
- Developing working knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements, guidance and codes of conduct applicable to William Hill’s operations.
- Developing a deep understanding of William Hill’s operational compliance processes.
- Extract and Compile Customers and Operations activities required for the monitoring review
- Reference the related Policies, Procedures and Processes
Desired Skills / Experience
- Highly analytical and detail-focused approach, particularly when creating documentation or recording evidence.
- Interest or familiarity with continuous improvement and quality assurance processes.
- Experience working with William Hill customer accounts and data, and a familiarity with internal systems used for customer management.
- Experience working with data sets and working with Excel, SQL.
- A high-level understanding of the requirements around AML and Responsible Gambling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with peers in a remote setting.
- A self-starter who can execute effectively against objectives and deadlines.
Minimum Eligibility (For Internal)
- No active disciplinary record
- Must maintain good performance and clean disciplinary record from the time of application to the actual date of transfer
- Minimum 1 year tenure in (current role) is required