Xendit Careers | Apply For QA Engineer Jobs At Xendit Careers Portal. Xendit Jobs | Jobs at Xendit | Jobs in Xendit | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs in Xendit Philippines | Online Jobs Philippines For Students | Online Jobs Philippines | Jobs at Xendit Philippines | Xendit QA Engineer Jobs | Xendit Hiring Jobs | Recruitment In Xendit Philippines | Vacancies At Xendit | Philippines Gov Jobs
Xendit Careers | online jobs philippines for students | Online Jobs Philippines
Xendit Careers – Candidates Those Are Looking For Jobs Online In Xendit Philippines, Here Is A Good News For Those Peoples Becouse Of That Xendit Released A Hiring Notification For QA Engineer Position. And You All Know Xendit Is Company Situated On A Good Position. Company Provides Full Remuneration To Thier Employees. Guys Who Interested In Work With Xendit And Also Eligible For Recruiting Position, Can Apply For The Job.
Xendit Careers Apply For QA Engineer Jobs In Manila
Xendit Careers- Hey Guys, Good Employment Opportunity For Those Guys Who Looking or Jobs In Xendit Becouse Recently Xendit Recently Published A Recruitment Notification On Thier Official Employment / Careers Portal. So Candidates Who Take Interest In Apply For QA Engineer Jobs In Xendit Philippines. This Position Hired For Manila Location. Candidates Who Selected In This Hiring Will Get Full Remuneration Of Thier Work. Company Paying A Roughly Pay Of ₱ 335291.00 per year For QA Engineer Position
Summery Of Xendit QA Engineer Jobs Manila | online jobs for students philippines
|Recruiting Company / Department :- Xendit
Hiring Position :- QA Engineer
Payout or Salary :- Roughly Pay Of ₱ 335291.00 per year
Apply On:- www.xendit.co
Xendit Careers | Job Description
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We’ve been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We’re proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Our vision is to build digital infrastructure for Southeast Asia, supporting customers from fast-growing startups, NGOs to multinational enterprises such as Traveloka, Lazada, Garuda Indonesia, Suzuki, and Ciputra.
Your mission as a QA Engineer – Performance Testing is to lead the performance testing activities across Xendit and build tooling required to do performance testing more efficiently for improving Xendit product quality for internal and/or external customers.
- Work and coordinate with different stakeholders in understanding the product architecture, change requirements and application load capacity.
- Work closely with development teams, architects and engineers to test their products under load and make recommendations to improve performance, reliability and stability
- Strategise performance testing for all teams across the organization
- Establish performance test objectives, acceptance criteria, workload profiles and use case scenarios
- Standardize the performance testing process across the organization
- Build performance testing framework and implement performance testing best practices
- Conduct performance testing, measure and analyze performance data (workload, system and application)
- Solve complex problems, provide clear and concise reports with recommendations and standardize testing report
- Champion and advisor of performance testing for all teams across the organization
- Advice different testing needs such as performance, load or stress testing by understanding current application traffic
- Understand application bottleneck and advice on improving application configuration by validating application logs and APM tools
- Establish performance benchmarking standard and application scalability initiatives across the organization
- Continuously improve our testing infrastructure to ensure its reliability and scalability
- Champion best practices across the engineering org
You may be a good fit if
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years of software testing experience, with at least 3+ years in performance testing within an agile team environment.
- Hands on experience in developing performance test plans and conducting performance testing using Gatling(preferred) or Jmeter.
- Experience in building performance testing tooling is a bonus.
- Good knowledge and experience in analyzing performance test report and understanding application bottleneck
- Understanding on AWS based application architecture and micro services
- Good understanding of APM/logger tools such as datadog/ splunk
- Hands on experience in functional test automation is a bonus
- Enjoy working in a group and collaborate with cross functional teams to get things done
- A critical thinker, an innovator, creative and has good problem solving skills
- Is comfortable in an Agile environment with rapid application development
- Desirable skills – Understanding of QA process, Test planning, Test case generation and Defect management(JIRA)
- Fluently writes and speaks English.
What we care about
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.
Job Type: Full-time